Star Wars cast work at Isetan?!

Feelin weird rite?! Me too! Durin my break time, I saw these few cast of Star Wars wanderin around Isetan's staff entrance! Staff entrance, u noe?! Luckily I din see any of them holdin punch card of wearin Isetan staff tag, o else I'm so gonna faint right over there! Siao betul~ Seriously, I hav no idea what are they doin at the staff entrance lo! More weird is, they rarely move around... Juz stand at the entrance! How weird is this! It's not even Halloween yet leh!?!

Three cast from Star Wars appear
in front of Isetan's staff entrance!

Haha... me as usual, took out my phone camera and snap all these weird stuff! =p And pls dun ask me who is who! I oni noe 'light saber'! And again, I dunno the colour on the light saber rep good o evil! OK? So dun ever ask me! Other than that, nah~ =/

Me wif them before I ciao to hav my break! =p

Hehe... I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif u all today! Bout the weird incident I met wif! =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts